Wednesday, February 26, 2014

DIY - Wine Glass Lamp

So I kept seeing these wine glass candle lamps on Pinterest and I just had to make some. I thought they were so charming. Here is how to make one for yourself.

What you need:
Pretty Paper
Wine Glasses
Hot Glue Gun



I started by making a template because I did not want to waste my pretty paper and I was making multiples to give as gifts. I used my template to cut the shade for the lamps.


Glue the ends together with hot glue.


Place a lit tea light in the wine glass and put the shade on top. I thought they were darling when lit. They reminded me of the little lamps that use to be in the center of all the restaurant tables in the 50's and 60's. I wish restaurants would still have little lamps on them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

//