Monday, March 3, 2014

Easy Breakfast Sandwich !!!

Here is what you will need for this simple and fast breakfast sandwich:

Bacon (1 slice per sandwich)
4 Eggs
2 Shoots of Green Onions
English Muffins
Cheese of your choice
Salt and Pepper
Butter

Optional:
Avocado
Hot Sauce



Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Lay your bacon slices on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon. 



Scramble eggs with salt and pepper to your liking. 



Chop and saute green onions in 2 tsp of oil for 2 minutes. 



Add eggs and scramble by mixing eggs every 10 seconds.



Place english muffins in the oven straight on the rack and bake for 2 minutes or until toasted.



Remove english muffins from the oven when toasted, butter both sides and add your cheese on one side. I used american cheese because I like the way it tastes with eggs and bacon. Then place your bacon over the cheese. Then add 1/4 of your scrambled eggs on top of the bacon and close with the other half of the english muffin. Enjoy!
After making this sandwich, I thought and wished I had some avocado to also put on the sandwich. I think it would have been delicious. I just love avocado! 
You could also add some dashes of hot sauce to your sandwich too for a little kick. I did and it was soOo good!





No comments:

Post a Comment

//